Derbyshire County Cricket Club’s 1870 Business Club is a relaxed and informal environment where local businesses can meet, create new contacts and watch first-class cricket.
The 1870 Business Club now has over 100 local, regional and national members with businesses gaining automatic membership to the exclusive club by spending in excess of £2,000 on either sponsorship, advertising, events or hospitality.
As an 1870 Business Club member during 2017 businesses can not only develop their bespoke package but there are also range of benefits for all members which include:
- Exclusive invites to 1870 Business Club events throughout the year
- Opportunity to meet business contacts from over 100 companies
- 20% discount on VIP matchday hospitality bookings during the 2017 season
- Company logo on all 1870 Business Club literature
- Complimentary use of the Greene King IPA hospitality box in the 3aaa Pavilion for one meeting during 2017
- 10% discount off room hire and day delegate rates for any conference, meetings or event bookings during 2017
Sample 1870 Business Club package:
Corporate and Business Networking Events
- 8 VIP Matchday hospitality places at Derbyshire CCC tour match v West Indies
- 8 VIP Matchday hospitality places at Derbyshire Falcons NatWest T20 Blast match v Notts Outlaws
- 4 tickets for an 1870 Business Club Tea
- 2 tickets for an 1870 Business Club Lunch
- 10 match tickets for employees to use during the season
- One perimeter ground advertising board (24ft x 3ft) – including production
- Link to company website from the Derbyshire CCC 1870 Business Club website page
- Company name on the electronic scoreboard at all matches at the 3aaa County Ground
Rate Card Price for 2017 is £3,775 + VAT
Applying the 1870 Business Club discount gives a reduced fee of £3,000 plus VAT
For more information about the 1870 Business Club, please contact Alexa Dokic on 01332 388 111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.