Derbyshire County Cricket Club’s 1870 Business Club is a relaxed and informal environment where local businesses can meet, create new contacts and watch first-class cricket.
With over 100 local, regional and national members with businesses gaining automatic membership to the exclusive club by spending in excess of £2,000 on either sponsorship, advertising, events or hospitality.
- Bespoke sponsorship and advertising packages, giving your business local and national exposure
- Entertain clients with one of our matchday hospitality packages
- Join our exclusive 1870 Business Club and network with over 100 local companies with a backdrop of elite professional sport
As an 1870 Business Club member during 2019 businesses can not only develop their bespoke package but there are also range of benefits for all members which include:
- Exclusive invites to 1870 Business Club events throughout the year
- Opportunity to meet business contacts from over 100 companies
- 20% discount on VIP matchday hospitality bookings during the 2019 season
- Company logo on all 1870 Business Club literature
- Complimentary use of the Greene King IPA hospitality box in the Pattonair Pavilion for one meeting during 2019
- 10% discount off room hire and day delegate rates for any conference, meetings or event bookings during 2019
Sample 1870 Business Club package:
Corporate and Business Networking Events
- 8 VIP Matchday hospitality places at Derbyshire Falcons Vitality Blast match vs Notts Outlaws
- 4 places at an 1870 Business Club Tea
- 2 places at an 1870 Business Club Lunch
- 10 match tickets for employees to use during the season
- One perimeter ground advertising board (24ft x 3ft) – including production
- Link to company website from the Derbyshire CCC 1870 Business Club website page
- Company name on the electronic scoreboard at all matches at The Pattonair County Ground
- Rate Card Price for 2019 is £3,775 + VAT
- Applying the 1870 Business Club discount gives a reduced fee of £3,000 + VAT
For more information about the 1870 Business Club, please contact Commercial Manager, Jimmy Drew, on 01332 388 121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.