Fireworks & Fun Fair: Visitor Guide
Derby’s biggest fireworks display returns to The 3aaa County Ground on Saturday 3 November, with our Fireworks Night & Fun Fair spectacular, in partnership with Pattonair.
Over 10,000 people attended the event in 2017 – and this year’s event is set to be the biggest yet.
There will be a large fun fair, suitable for all ages, food and drink outlets, entertainment on stage from Capital Breakfast’s Dino, Pete & Tyles and the city’s biggest fireworks display.
To help plan your night with us, please read the below visitor information to ensure your visit is safe, enjoyable and comfortable.
Fireworks Night & Fun Fair
Saturday 3 November – The 3aaa County Ground, Derby
4.30pm – Gates open, fun fair starts and catering units open
6pm – Entertainment and music on stage from Capital Breakfast’s Dino, Pete & Tyles
From 7pm – Fireworks display
9.30pm – Fun Fair closes
Purchased before midnight on Fri 2 Nov
|On the night|
|Juniors (under 12s)||£3||£3|
(two adults, two juniors)
Please note; there is a £2 booking fee per order for all online or sales over the phone to cover admin and postage costs.
Tickets can be purchased online HERE, over the phone on 01332 388 101 or in person at The 3aaa County Ground; Nottingham Road, Derby; DE21 6DA. Tickets will also be available to buy on the gate on the night.
The Ticket Office, located at reception in the 3aaa Pavilion, is open 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. Please note the Ticket Office will have extended opening hours from Wednesday 31 October to Friday 2 November, opening from 8am to 7pm.
Any tickets purchased from Wednesday 31 October will be available to collect in advance from reception at The 3aaa Pavilion before the event, or on the night from the ticket collection point located by main 3aaa Pavilion.
We encourage all customers who pre-purchase tickets from Wednesday to collect their tickets in advance from reception to help beat the queues on the night.
Please note; to comply with ground regulations, under-13s must be accompanied by an adult.
Good to know
- We are advising all visitors to give plenty of time to arrive at the ground. Gates open at 4.30pm
- If you need to collect your pre-purchased tickets, we advise you do so before Saturday night. Reception will be open from 8.30am on the day of the event
- We recommend wrapping up warm and wearing sensible footwear for the outdoor event
- There are no cash machines on-site at The 3aaa County Ground. The nearest cash points are located at Barclays on Stores Road and the Texaco garage off Pentagon Island
- Sparklers and fireworks are not allowed to be brought into the ground
- Dogs are not allowed entry
- Alcohol is not allowed to be brought into the ground
- No glass or cans are allowed
The are several points of entry to the ground for pedestrians to enter on foot on the night;
- There are three main general admission entrances;
- via the 3aaa Pavilion gates, which can be reached from Pentagon Island and Nottingham Road.
- via the gate opposite the Travelodge, which can be reached from either Sir Frank Whittle Road or Pentagon Island/Nottingham Road.
- via the pedestrian gate behind the Elite Performance Centre via Grandstand Road.
- Those wishing to pay by card on the night should enter via the gate next to the Boundary Bar, opposite Nuffield Gym
- If you have pre-purchased tickets, but wish to collect them on the night, please collect from the Ticket Collection Point at a designated marquee by the main 3aaa Pavilion entrance, which can be reached from Pentagon Island and Nottingham Road.
The Club is advising all guests to give plenty of time to arrive and plan their journey in advance. Gates open at 4.30pm. We look forward to welcoming you.
Please note that sparklers and fireworks are not allowed to be brought into the ground on the night.
There are no cash points on site. Nearest cash points are at Barclays on Stores Road and Texaco Garage on Pentagon Island.
There are official Car Parking sites located around the vicinity of the ground. Visitors will be able to park their car within a short walk to the ground. Parking is £5 per car.
Car Parking is available at the following sites;
- Racecourse Car Park, entry off St Marks Road (DE21 6AL) – limited spaces
- Cardinal Square, entry off Nottingham Road / Stores Road (DE1 3QT)
- Pentagon House, entry off Stores Road (DE21 4XA)
Limited disabled parking is available on-site. To secure your disabled parking space, please call 01332 388 101 in advance of the night. All car parks will be stewarded.
While the Club will always try to accommodate all vehicles visiting the ground, admittance will be on a first come, first served basis. We ask that all visitors try and schedule their arrival at the ground, allowing plenty of time.
For more information about our Fireworks Night & Fun Fair spectacular, please call 01332 388 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.