Ticket prices for the 2017 season will be announced later this year, after the announcement of the 2017 fixtures.
Derbyshire will host at least 39 days of cricket, including traditional Specsavers County Championship, explosive NatWest T20 Blast and Royal London One-Day Cup action.
The 3aaa County Ground is also a host venue for the 2017 ICC Women’s World Cup, which runs from 26 June to 24 July. Full fixtures to be announced in the New Year.
Buy tickets in advance and save
Derbyshire supporters will once again be able to make savings by purchasing their matchday tickets in advance of the day of the game.
Savings will be available before midnight the day before the game, or before midnight before Day One of a Specsavers County Championship fixture.
Six Pack Tickets
Supporters will once again be able to purchase a Six Pack Ticket to be used on any six days of cricket during the 2017 season.
Unable to attend fixtures regularly? Purchase a Six Pack Ticket and watch any six days – any combination of NatWest T20 Blast, County Championship or Royal London One-Day Cup – next summer.
Rain Check Policy
Cricket matches are sadly sometimes adversely affected by rain and play can be stopped or cancelled. On all occasions, we aim to be totally fair and transparent with ticket purchasers and so make all aware of our conditions and policy.
Our rain check policy for the 2017 season will be announced when tickets go on sale.
Please email email@example.com to give feedback on our Tickets and Membership campaign
1st XI Fixtures
Tue 25 Jul
Fri 28 Jul
Sun 30 Jul
Fri 4 Aug
Sun 6 Aug - Wed 9 Aug
Fri 11 Aug - Sun 13 Aug
Tue 15 Aug
Tue 15 Aug
Fri 18 Aug
Tue 5 Sep - Fri 8 Sep
Tue 19 Sep - Fri 22 Sep
View all 1st XI fixtures
Click here to buy 2015 Membership online>>>
Or call Membership Services on 01332 388 101
Be part of Derbyshire County Cricket Club in 2015 and enjoy the following EXCLUSIVE Membership Benefits:
- Admission to all home Derbyshire fixtures, including the entire group stages of the NatWest T20 Blast and Royal London One-Day Cup competitions, all matches in LV= County Championship and the three-day tour game against Australia.
- Priority ticket application for any home matches in the finals stages of the NatWest T20 Blast or Royal London One-Day Cup competitions also included.
- Exclusive entry to the NEW Members Lounge, complete with an outdoor viewing balcony as well as catering and bar facilities. Over £700k is being spent specifically on improving Members’ Facilities for 2015 and beyond. Members can entertain one guest in the Members’ Lounge – who has paid for entry to the ground – at each day of cricket.
- Preferential rates on selected drinks available in the Members’ Lounge.
- 10% off in the Club Shop (not to be used in conjunction with any other sale or offer).
- Annual Report prior to the AGM and Accounts (Adult categories only).
- Two complimentary tickets for all Direct Debit payers to a day of LV = County Championship, or Royal London One-Day Cup cricket for use by your family and friends during the season.
- Committee Election voting rights (Adult Members, 18+, only).
DIRECT DEBIT INCENTIVE
Direct Debit payers will receive two FREE tickets vouchers for a guest to gain entry to any day of LV= County Championship or Royal London One-Day Cup cricket during the 2015 season.
And your renewal in 2016 will be automatically processed by the Club unless stated to the contrary by yourself.
For more information, please contact Membership Services on 01332 388 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SIX PACK TICKET
Any six days of cricket for just £72 in 2015!
Unable to attend fixtures at The 3aaa County Ground regularly? Purchase a Six Pack Ticket and watch any six days of cricket in 2015 – any combination of NatWest T20 Blast, LV= County Championship, Royal London One-Day Cup and the Tour Match versus Australia – FOR JUST £72!
Just show-up on the day and bring your Six Pack Ticket to gain entry to any six days of cricket throughout the season.
Click here to buy Six Pack Tickets online >>> or call 0871 350 1870
EARN £50 CASH BACK WITH OUR AMBASSADOR INITIATIVE
Our ambassador initiative offers Members £50 cash back for each new Member (not a member in 2014 or 2013) you recruit for the 2015 season.
Simply complete an Ambassador Form and ask the friend/family member you are recommending to submit it alongside their application for Membership.
All additional Membership revenue will be invested into the playing squad as we, under the stewardship of Graeme Welch, aim for sustainable success on the field.
Call 0871 350 1870 or email email@example.com to request an Ambassador Form.
Click here to for Ambassador Initiative Terms & Conditions >>
Purchase Junior Membership for the 2015 season and receive your Derbyshire County Cricket Club ‘County Cap’.
All Junior Members, aged 5 to 15 years, will receive a FREE Derbyshire cap and enjoy 46 days of cricket during an action-packed season for just £20, if purchased prior to 1st February.
As well as a FREE Derbyshire cap, all Junior Members will gain full Membership benefits, including access to the exclusive and newly-renovated Members’ facility and 10% off in the Club Shop.
Also, look out for the Derbyshire players signing autographs in-front of the pavilion immediately after each of our Royal London One-Day Cup and NatWest T20 Blast matches.
Juniors will also be allowed to play on the outfield during intervals and after the close of play at all Royal London One-Day Cup and LV= County Championship matches.
Click here to buy Junior Membership online >>> or call 01332 388 101
Upgrade and become a member of the Executive Club and watch Derbyshire from the best seats in the house in 2015.
- Entry to exclusive Executive Club facilities, NEW for 2015 following a £700k redevelopment, on all matchdays.
- Car parking facilities for all matchdays (subject to availability).
- Complimentary Scorecard and Matchday Programme available at each match you attend.
- Complimentary Tea, Coffee and Biscuits.
- Waiter/Waitress table service.
- Five Executive Club complimentary guest passes including match tickets to be used at LV= County Championship and Royal London One-Day Cup cricket during the season. Guest Tickets available on request from Membership Services; please claim in advance of the day of the game.
- Invitation to Lunch with the Chairman on one occasion during the season.
- Priority booking opportunity for the Player of the Year Awards Evening for you and a guest.
For more information, please call 01332 388 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1870 BUSINESS CLUB MEMBERSHIP 2015
Connect your company to our 1870 Business Club of over 80 local companies whilst enjoying the summer of cricket in 2015.
We listen first and make proposals later, thus ensuring that our packages are totally tailored to the individual needs of your business. Packages can include; transferable season ticket passes, advertising opportunities, corporate hospitality or general matchday tickets and the opportunity to host your own conference and/or events at our historic venue.
Your support makes a real difference! Not only to Derbyshire County Cricket Club’s ambitions for success on the field, but also to the grass-roots game throughout the county.
Companies who spend upwards of £2,000 on a bespoke package gain automatic membership of the exclusive 1870 Business Club.Click here for more details>>>
For more information, please call 01332 388 121 or email email@example.com.
MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By applying for membership of Derbyshire Country Cricket Club (“the Club”) you are entering into a contract with the Club which is subject to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not apply for membership.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to give feedback on our Tickets and Membership campaign.