- NO booking fees for all forms of cricket!
- SAVE £4 on each matchday ticket if purchased 24 hours in advance of the day of the game. For LV=CC fixtures, advance purchase discount available prior to Day One.
- £1 OFF per ticket for groups of 10+ when purchased in advance.
- Entrance after 4pm at any LV=CC fixture £5 adults, juniors FREE.
- Advanced ticket purchasers will also have the chance to purchase a Zigzag Play Trent Barton buy ticket for the discounted price of £4.
SIX PACK TICKET
Any six days of cricket for just £72 in 2015!
Unable to attend fixtures at The 3aaa County Ground regularly? Purchase a Six Pack Ticket and watch any six days of cricket in 2015 – any combination of NatWest T20 Blast, LV= County Championship, Royal London One-Day Cup and the Tour Match versus Australia – FOR JUST £72!
Just show-up on the day and bring your Six Pack Ticket to gain entry to any six days of cricket throughout the season.
If you purchase more than three days in advance of the fixture, we will post tickets to the address provided.
If you purchase three working days or less prior to the fixture, your tickets will be available for collection on the day of the game outside of the ground at the main walk-in gate at The 3aaa Pavilion.
At The 3aaa County Ground:
Tickets can be collected as you enter the ground. Simply ask the steward on the gate who will be happy to assist you.
At Queen’s Park, Chesterfield:
Tickets can be collected as you enter the ground via the top gate (near to the Conservatory on the Boythorpe Avenue end of the ground).
RAIN CHECK POLICY
If in a Twenty20 match there is no play at all, or in any other day’s play less than 10 overs take place, the matchday ticket should be retained and can be used for free entry to any other match during the same season (except all-ticket matches). Alternatively, a refund may be claimed by applying in writing to the ticket office enclosing your ticket(s) along with your name and address. This policy applies for all home Derbyshire County Cricket Club matches played at The 3aaa County Ground or any other venue.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to give feedback on our Tickets and Membership campaign