Tickets are sold subject to the regulations of Derbyshire County Cricket Club (“the club”).
All tickets sold are non-refundable after purchase, except for when the Club’s Rain Check / Refund Policy (stated below) applies. All refunds are at the discretion of the Chief Executive.
Tickets are only valid if presented complete. Tickets are issued on the condition that they are not resold for more than face value. Any purchaser contravening this regulation will be prevented from purchasing tickets in the future. Please take care of your tickets as duplicates can only be issued up to 48 hours before.
The club reserves the right to change ticket prices at any time. The club may run promotional offers, which may include a change in price, at any time. Normal rain check and refund policy applies.
The club reserves the right to change the advertised fixtures without notice and liability where it is necessary to do so and provide you with an alternative seat to that specified on the ticket.
The club reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
Please note that seating is non-reserved and some fixture will not all be seated, depending on demand.
- Tickets shall not be resold or transferred (save as mentioned in (2) below) and shall not be purchased or obtained from or through any person, commercial agent, company or otherwise than directly by the applicant from the club or its authorised agent. Any tickets advertised for sale other than by the club or its authorised agents will be void.
- If more than one ticket is issued to an applicant those tickets may be used only by the applicant and the person(s) intending to accompany that applicant to and at the event. The provision of such ticket by an applicant to such person without payment shall not contravene (1) above.
- Tickets are issued subject to Ground Regulations established by the club and/or the England & Wales Cricket Board (“the ECB”) from time to time and the club and/or the ECB shall be entitled to refuse admission to any ticket holder in reasonable circumstances and shall give written reasons if requested. A copy of the full Ground Regulations currently in force is available on derbyshireccc.com and is also available on application.
- Any ticket obtained in breach of these conditions shall be void and all rights conferred or evidenced by such ticket shall be nullified. Any person seeking to use a ticket obtained in breach of these conditions in order to gain or provide entry to or remain at the club will be a trespasser and will be ejected and liable to legal action.
- Tickets remain the property of the club and/or ECB at all times.
- The club and the ECB reserve the right to change these conditions from time to time. Where such change materially affects the rights of the purchaser, the purchaser will have the right to a full refund.
- Please note: If you purchase a ticket out of hours and capacity has been reached before your ticket is processed, the Club will not be able to sell you the ticket and a full refund will be made. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Advanced sale, with discounted price, to cease the day before the start of the game.
- Students purchasing a Student Ticket must show a valid NUS card or valid University ID card on entry.
- Once Day 1 of a 4 day game commences, all tickets purchased for Days 2, 3 and 4 revert to full price.
- Car Parking at The Incora County Ground and Queen’s Park, Chesterfield, subject to availability and is non-refundable.
- Derbyshire CCC will, from time to time, place special ticket offers in various locations to assist with the promotion of fixtures. In the event that a person already holding tickets for a match gains visibility on such a special offer, they can of course use it in order to purchase further tickets, however, refunds on tickets already purchased cannot be offered.
Rain Check / Refund Policy
If in any day’s play less than 10 overs take place, the ticket can be retain and used for free entry at any other day’s play of a Derbyshire fixture during the same season (except Cat A or all-ticket matches). We encourage all supporters to reuse their tickets to enjoy another day of cricket with us.
Alternatively, if a supporter is unable to attend a future fixture in the same season, a refund may be claimed by applying in writing to the ticket office enclosing your ticket(s) along with your name and address.
All refunds are at the discretion of the Chief Executive. Please allow 21 days for administration of refunds.
All parking tickets are non-refundable.
This policy applies for all home Derbyshire County Cricket Club fixtures played at The Incora County Ground or any other venue.
This policy applies to matches in which less than 10 overs of play take place and Covid-19 is not a contributing factor.
The club reserve the right to review this policy at any time.
For quarter-final fixtures with a reserve day; ticket holders will be able to apply for a refund if less than 10 overs are bowled on the reserve day. The above applies after the reserve day.
Covid-19 and 2022 Match Tickets
- This policy is valid only if the 2022 season is disrupted by the Covid-19 pandemic.
- This policy refers to 2022 Match Tickets only.
- This policy applies to all Derbyshire home fixtures at recognised home venues when Derbyshire County Cricket Club is the authorised ticket merchant.
- All 2022 Match Tickets are backed by our Ticket Guarantee.
- In the event of restricted capacities, priority access for entry will take the following order: Members, Blast Pass holders, ticket buyers (ticket buyers by date of purchase, with the earliest purchases being priority).
- Should ticket buyers be unable to enter due to restricted capacities, they will be backed by our Ticket Guarantee.
- In this instance, full details will be communicated to ticket buyers via the details registered at the time of purchase, with options to donate, defer or claim a full refund on their ticket(s).
- The Club’s Rain Check / Refund policies continue to apply.
- The Club reserves the right to amend this policy at any time.
- Non-transferrable to other formats.
- Priority entry to all Vitality Blast home group fixtures and excludes quarter/semi-finals.
- No refund or exchange will be offered if the holder fails to use at all matches.
- Buyers will be entitled to a percentage refund of the value of their Season Pass should any game(s) not be constituted in line with the club’s ticketing terms & conditions.
- The club’s 2021 Membership guarantees apply to Blast Passes.
All tickets purchased for cricket and non-cricket events are protected by our Ticket Guarantees. Follow the links below to find out more.
Disabled supporters in need of a carer will pay in full for their tickets/Membership, but entry to the ground for their carer is free of charge.
Disabled Car Parking facilities will be available as follows – first come, first served, subject to availability. These facilities will provide preferential access but will be paid for equally to standard car parking as per standard practice.
Vitality Blast ‘Earn Your Stripes’ reward scheme: Return for £10 offer
A Vitality Blast ticket purchaser can buy tickets for another fixture, in the same season, at a discounted rate of only £10 per adult ticket.
- This offer is only valid when purchasing additional tickets in a separate transaction to the original ticket purchase.
- The ticket purchaser can buy a maximum of four tickets for one additional fixture in the same season.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance of the day of the returning fixture
- Excludes Category A games versus Yorkshire Vikings and Notts Outlaws, and any home quarter-finals.
To claim the offer, the original ticket purchaser can quote the promo code on the promotional flyer over the phone by calling 01332 388 101 or show the promotional flyer at reception at The Incora County Ground.
Free Ticket Vouchers
The club will, from time to time and in line with Charity policy, give out vouchers for free tickets. These must be exchanged for match tickets in advance of the day of the game and only for the fixture(s) published on the voucher.