Join our ambitious team for an exciting season of cricket in 2016 – with Membership still offering the best value way to watch cricket next summer.
Derbyshire County Cricket Club Members gain admission to all home days of cricket at The 3aaa County Ground and Queen’s Park, Chesterfield, including the group stages of the NatWest T20 Blast and Royal London One-Day Cup competitions and traditional first-class cricket.
Your support can make a difference
“The loyal support of our Members is crucial to achieving our ambitions, both in terms of revenue generation and in inspiring the lads to achieve.”
Elite Performance Director, Graeme Welch
Derbyshire has announced Membership prices for the 2016 season and all categories below are now on sale.
|Membership 2016 Categories||Full Price (from 1st February 2016)|
|Senior Member (Aged 65+ on 31/3/16)||£180|
|Country Member (Lives 20+ miles from The 3aaa County Ground according to AA Route Planner)||£185|
|Country Senior Member (Aged 65+ on 31/3/16 & lives 20+ miles from The 3aaa County Ground)||£160|
|Age 19-21/Student (Aged 19-21 on 31/3/16 or NUS Card holder)||£80|
|Age 16-18 (Aged 16-18 on 31/3/16)||£60|
|Six Pack Ticket (any 6 home days of cricket)||£76|
|Junior Membership (aged 5-15 on 31/3/16)||£30|
|Executive Club Member||£525|
|Executive Club Senior Member (Aged 65+ on 31/3/16)||£500|
|Executive Club & Partner||£725|
|Car Park Pass||£60|
|Life Member (Aged 0-49)||£2,419|
|Life Member (Aged 50-64)||£1,675|
|Life Member (Aged 65+)||£1,344|
Be part of Derbyshire County Cricket Club and enjoy the following benefits:
- Priority ticket application for any home matches in the finals stages of the NatWest T20 Blast or Royal London One-Day Cup competitions also included.
- Entry to the Members Lounge, complete with an outdoor viewing balcony as well as catering and bar facilities. Members can entertain one guest in the Members’ Lounge – who has paid for entry to the ground – at any day of home cricket in 2016.
- Preferential rates on selected drinks available in the Members’ Lounge.
- NEW for 2016 – 10% off any event at The 3aaa County Ground in 2016; including Weddings, Conferences, Private Parties and Gala Dinners (Terms and Conditions apply. Applies to new bookings only)
- 10% off in the Club Shop (not to be used in conjunction with any other sale or offer).
- Annual Report prior to the AGM and Accounts (Adult categories only).
- Two complimentary tickets for all Direct Debit payers to a day of four-day, or Royal London One-Day Cup cricket for use by your family and friends during the season.
- Committee Election voting rights (Adult Members only).
MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By applying for membership of Derbyshire Country Cricket Club (“the Club”) you are entering into a contract with the Club which is subject to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not apply for membership.
Click HERE to read the Membership Terms & Conditions in full >>
Please email email@example.com to give feedback on our Tickets and Membership campaign.