Derbyshire County Cricket Club Members gain admission to all 46 days of regular season cricket at The 3aaa County Ground in 2015, including the group stages of the NatWest T20 Blast and Royal London One-Day Cup competitions – plus the eagerly awaited three-day Tourist match versus Australia at the height of the Ashes summer.
Members can also watch every minute of the county’s home LV= County Championship campaign and any Friendly, representative or Second XI fixtures hosted at The 3aaa County Ground in 2015.
Don’t forget that Members can also earn £50 cash back for each new Member (not a member in 2013 or 2014) you recruit for the the 2015 campaign (£25 cash back if the new member joins the Young Adult/ Student category).
NEW MEMBERS’ FACILITIES!
With renovation of the Lund Pavilion this winter, the exclusive Members’ facilities at The 3aaa County Ground are set to be better than ever before. Over a million pound is being spent specifically on improving Members’ Facilities for 2015 and beyond. A new Members’ Lounge will offer a spacious, stylistic and relaxing venue to enjoy the cricket in 2015. Don’t miss out!
Be part of Derbyshire County Cricket Club in 2015 and enjoy the following EXCLUSIVE Membership Benefits:
|Membership Categories 2015 season||Early bird prices (Before 1st February 2015)||Full prices (from February 1st 2015)|
|Senior Member (Aged 65+ on 31/3/15)||£155||£170|
|Country Member (Lives 20+ miles from The 3aaa County Ground according to AA Route Planner)||£135||£150|
|Age 19-21/Student (Aged 19-21 on 31/3/15 or NUS Card holder)||£60||£75|
|Age 16-18 (Aged 16-18 on 31/3/15)||£40||£60|
|Six Pack Ticket (any 6 home days of cricket)||£72||£72|
|Juniors inc. FREE cap (aged 5-15 on 31/3/15)||£20||£30|
|Executive Club & Partner||£660||£695|
|Car Park Pass||£60||£60|
|Life Member (Aged 0-49)||£2,419||£2,419|
|Life Member (Aged 50-64)||£1,675||£1,675|
|Life Member (Aged 65+)||£1,344||£1,344|
- Admission to all home Derbyshire fixtures, including the entire group stages of the NatWest T20 Blast and Royal London One-Day Cup competitions, all matches in LV= County Championship and the three-day tour game against Australia.
- Priority ticket application for any home matches in the finals stages of the NatWest T20 Blast or Royal London One-Day Cup competitions also included.
- Exclusive entry to the NEW Members Lounge, complete with an outdoor viewing balcony as well as catering and bar facilities. Over a million pound is being spent specifically on improving Members’ Facilities for 2015 and beyond. Members can entertain one guest in the Members’ Lounge – who has paid for entry to the ground – at each day of cricket.
- Preferential rates on selected drinks available in the Members’ Lounge.
- 10% off in the Club Shop (not to be used in conjunction with any other sale or offer).
- Annual Report prior to the AGM and Accounts (Adult categories only).
- Two complimentary tickets for all Direct Debit payers to a day of LV = County Championship, or Royal London One-Day Cup cricket for use by your family and friends during the season.
- Committee Election voting rights (Adult Members, 18+, only).
DIRECT DEBIT INCENTIVE
Direct Debit payers will receive two FREE tickets vouchers for a guest to gain entry to any day of LV= County Championship or Royal London One-Day Cup cricket during the 2015 season.
And your renewal in 2016 will be automatically processed by the Club unless stated to the contrary by yourself.
For more information, please call 0871 350 1870 or email email@example.com.
EARN £50 CASH BACK WITH OUR AMBASSADOR INITIATIVE
Our ambassador initiative offers Members £50 cash back for each new Member (not a member in 2014 or 2013) you recruit for the 2015 season.
Simply complete an Ambassador Form and ask the friend/family member you are recommending to submit it alongside their application for Membership.
All additional Membership revenue will be invested into the playing squad as we, under the stewardship of Graeme Welch, aim for sustainable success on the field.
Call 0871 350 1870 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an Ambassador Form.
Click here to for Ambassador Initiative Terms & Conditions >>
MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By applying for membership of Derbyshire Country Cricket Club (“the Club”) you are entering into a contract with the Club which is subject to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not apply for membership.
Please email email@example.com to give feedback on our Tickets and Membership campaign.